Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Most Popular Father of the Bride Songs

The song that a girl dances with her father to is a very special and important wedding tradition. Here is a list of the 15 most popular Father of the Bride dance songs! Is yours on here??

  1. Unforgettable - Nat King Cole
  2. Butterfly Kisses - Bob Carlisle
  3. How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You) - James Taylor
  4. When Angels Fly - Tony Ransom
  5. I Loved Her First - Heartland
  6. You Are So Beautiful To Me - Joe Cocker
  7. Through The Years - Kenny Rogers
  8. Always Be Your Baby - Natalie Grant
  9. You Are The Wind Beneath My Wings - Bette Midler
  10. What A Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
  11. Dancing On Daddy's Shoes - Leon Redbone
  12. The Way You Look Tonight - Frank Sinatra
  13. My Girl - The Temptations
  14. Isn't She Lovely -Stevie Wonder
  15. My Little Girl - Tim McGraw

2 comments:

  1. My father wants to dance to "Daddy's Little Girl." We're still going back and forth on whether it will be Dean Martin's version (the original) or Josh Groban's (the one I like). That's a good one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did MY GIRL sung by Paul DeGrocco, cuz we are awesome, and I didnt want Daddy to ry during our dance. My daddy sang it the whole time to me and it is a treasured memory to this day!

    ReplyDelete