Monday, January 10, 2011

Most Popular Wedding Songs


Everyone wants to find the perfect song to have your first dance as husband and wife. Here is a list of the most popular "first dance" songs. Is your song on here??

  1. Nothing Compares To You - Sinead O’Connor
  2. Close To You - Maxi Priest
  3. Power of Love - Jennifer Rush
  4. Love Me Tender - Elvis Presley
  5. I Can’t Help Falling in Love with You - Elvis Presley
  6. Just the Way You Are - Billy Joel
  7. When You Say Nothing At All - Ronan Keating
  8. From This Moment On - Shania Twain
  9. You Made Me Love You - Al Jolson
  10. How Deep Is Your Love - Bee Gees
**I was thinking about this list after I wrote it. I do not understand how "Nothing Compares To You" is the number one wedding song according to my source!! That song is not a love song. Maybe a break-up-cry-yourself-to-sleep-after-watching-a-sad-sappy-movie song... I am sorry if this is your wedding song.. Maybe you can explain it to the blog world??

    1 comment:

    1. Interesting. I like this article. I'm singing "How Deep Is Your Love" now, lol.

      ReplyDelete